Register today for access begining October 12th 2020
PLUS Free Webinar this Thursday. See details below
Succeeding with Habits of Mind is not simply an online course. It’s a resource powerhouse you’ll come back to over and over again to sustain your work with the Habits of Mind.
This essential course gives you access to more than six hours of video lessons and learning activities where you’ll learn how to:
· Get started and engage students with the Habits of Mind
· Connect the Habits with your existing school priorities
· Take the critical step from “using” to “improving” the Habits of Mind in your classroom
· Integrate the development of the Habits into your curriculum planning
· Infuse the Habits of Mind into assessment
And much more!
– 12 months’ access to all resources
– Unlimited personal use of the Habits of Mind Profile Tool
– Video interviews with Habits of Mind teachers
– Insights from Art Costa, Bena Kallick and other Habits of Mind leaders
– Licence to print the Habits of Mind posters for your classroom
Four Ways to Access Succeeding with Habits of Mind
There are four ways to access the Succeeding with Habits of Mind course, tailored to individual and whole-school learning:
Individual and small groups
Self-Paced – AU$199 (approx. US$145)
– No scheduled classes
– Immediate access (beginning October 12th)
– Learn at your own pace
– 15% discount for teams of 3 or more
Online Coached – AU$249 (approx. US$180)
– Includes 5 webinars with James Anderson (weekly beginning October 15th)
– Opportunity to ask questions and collaborate with other Habits of Mind educators around the world
– 12 months’ access to all online resources, including webinar recordings
– Unlimited email support
– 15% discount for teams of 3 or more
Whole-School Training Options – AU$3,000 for whole-school access to all resources + mentoring for school leadership
The Mentored Whole-School Professional Learning and School-Based Partnership options are designed for schools taking a whole-school approach to the Habits of Mind. James Anderson guides schools as they access the learning resources and implement the Habits across their school.
The whole-school options are suited to schools just beginning their work with the Habits of Mind, as well as schools that are already implementing the Habits and want to take their next steps towards developing and sustaining them.
If you are interested in the whole-school options, please contact James Anderson directly via email, or schedule a Zoom meeting to discuss your needs. Places in the whole-school mentored program are strictly limited.
Don’t let your work with the Habits fall short. Start Succeeding with Habits of Mind now!
Free Succeeding with Habits of Mind Webinar – see details below
In this 45minute webinar I’ll draw on personal experience working with schools from around the world who have successfully implemented Habits of Mind on a whole school level. I’ll share the key elements present in all of these schools that made their implementation successful, and made it possible to sustain their focus on Habits of Mind over many years.
I’ll also be outlining how the Succeeding with Habits of Mind online course, coupled with my mentoring, can support you, as you implement Habits of Mind at your school.
Who Should Attend?
School leaders who are currently implementing, or considering to implementing, a whole school approach to Habits of Mind.
Thursday 1st October, 11:30am Melbourne Time. (See in your time zone)
The webinar will be recorded, but registration is essential.
How to Register.
Simply follow the registration link below, enter your details, then check your inbox for your confirmation email and zoom webinar link.
I look forward to going on this journey with you.