The Agile Learner
The Agile Learner combines three powerful ideas: Growth Mindset, Habits of Mind and Virtuous Practice. It shows teachers not only how to create the Growth Mindset, but also how to translate that Mindset into actual growth in their student’s abilities.
Success with Habits of Mind
After 15 years of working with schools around the world James Anderson compiles his three most important lessons for Success with Habits of Mind in this short e-book.
Getting Misatkes Right!
If you’re interested in sustaining your work, and making a real difference to student learning and school culture with Habits of Mind, you’ll want to take advantage of these insights.
Insights Into Habits of Mind
This ebook contains over 1 hour of video interviews with Art Costa. Carefully edited and arranged into short easily digestible chunks. Art explores topics and answers questions such as:
- What are the Habits of Mind?
- Where did the Habits of Mind come from?
- What is the evidence supporting the efficacy of the Habits of Mind?
- How do the Habits of Mind fit with other initiatives like Edward de Bono’s work, Gardner’s Multiple Intelligences, Brain research and more.
- What does getting better at the Habits of Mind look like?
- Art’s personal reflections on 30 years of working with Habits of Mind and much much more.